Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Experiments with my Sony

Sony DSC H7






At the origin











My Kiddo...

















Arms wide open..














I don't care.. Even if it's raining.. I should not miss my bath..














Serendipity












Waiting for the school of fish













Sunset @ Quilandy
















Sunset @ Kadalundi
















Sunset @ Wayanad Hills












Sunset @ Auroville Beach Pondicherry












Greenery @ the shore..











Bakel... "The Great Wall" of Kerala














Spotted on top of Clock tower @ LalBagh











Another day @ jipmer
















Miss.B Spotted.. Drinking Coke...












The Clock Tower @ Calicut Medical College













Waiting for their Play Partners @ Bangalore toys













Tamil Nadu.. A festival..






































Neem... with medicinal values.. View from Hostel













He was there.. Waving @ my room in JIPMER.











One fine cloudy evening... View from Hostel















It starts when the BIG one stops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Most Commented

free counters

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © All Rights Reserved - Published By Dr Arunlal K P
Arun's theme by 'My Theme'